TheInflationist Stock Portfolio Widget
TheInflationist Stock Portfolio Widget BETA version 1.0 is ready for use. Here are the instructions on how to update your virtual portfolio:
- Login to your account (if you are not a member of TheInflationist, you will need to register)
- Go to www.theinflationist.com/stock-portfolio-management
- Enter your trades – for Australian companies, you will need to enter an extension at the end of the three letter code .ax. For example, for Cooper Energy (stock code COE), you will need to enter “COE.AX”. This is because our widget is powered by Yahoo Finance, and dot AX (.ax) refers to Australian Stocks. For US stocks, simply enter the code. If you are unsure what the code is, simply search for it using Yahoo Finance. (Refer to the screenshot below)
- Your profits and losses, cash balance, and portfolio performance will automatically be updated.
- If you have made an error, you can click on “Undo” to reverse the trade. If you have made a string of mistakes (and “Undo” is not helping), simple click “Reset your cash” (to 40000) and start all over again.
Post Tags: Stock Market Game Widget